Friday, September 22, 2006

Upcoming appearance...

Please pardon a little BSP, I don't get to do this often.

I'll be one of about 20 authors appearing at the Illinois Authors' Luncheon, to be held Friday, October 6th, from 12:30-2pm at Navy Pier in Chicago (rooms 201-204). The luncheon is part of the Illinois Library Association annual conference, and is open to anyone interested in supporting Illinois libraries. The featured speaker is Audrey Niffenegger, author of The Time Traveler's Wife. Tickets for the lunch are $65 (on-site); details on the ILA conference website.

After the luncheon, I'll be chatting with attendees and selling/signing copies (at a nice discount) of Historical Fiction: A Guide to the Genre for anyone interested. I may bring some copies of my first book, too (The Information Professional's Guide to Career Development Online). Should be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Hope it goes well and you sell lots of copies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I sure hope I sell some, the books are heavy! I don't want to bring them all home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!!! I'm sure everything will go well :-)

    ReplyDelete