Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This quiz seems to be catching

Rural area - check.
Lots of grain growing around here - check.
Dizziness, mental impairment, hallucinations - no comment, but it HAS been a long week, and it's only Wednesday.




Which Medieval Plague Do You Have?




Congratulations! You have St. Anthony's Fire! Today known Ergotism, this illness is caught through ingestion of a fungal infection of grain, usually rye. If you are not already, you soom are going to be suffering from dizziness, hallucinations, and a sensation of burning in the limbs, thus giving the disease its name. It could result in gangrene. The good news: there is a 60% chance you will survive it! The bad news? You will wish you had not. You will have lingering symptoms for the rest of your life, including mental impairment and being more susceptible to it in the future rather than having immunity. You probably live in a rural town undergoing a very wet winter to have caught this skin-reddening sickness.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


8 comments:

  1. Yuck! I had leprosy - awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plague. Better get cracking on those two reviews I owe you . . . Dear me, what are those things on my neck?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh... if the reviewer group drops by a third, I'll be in real trouble.

    Better St. Anthony's Fire than St. Elmo's Fire, I think. Horrible movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now you've got me humming the St. Elmo's Fire theme song! Time to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about that, too, because now every time I read this entry I get that song in my head. (argh)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took my result (Bloody Flux) over to my LifeJournal where those diseases now have spread all over my friend-list. Mwuahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee, between all of us (and the associated contagion) we're really at death's door, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete